Welcome to Panama!



Hello my name is Insano. Welcome to panama. Im a Graphic Designer / Street Artist. I am inspired by my everyday experiences, I try to make art that lights up my mind and puts a smile on my face. I sponsor art everyday, never leave home with out a marker or pen. I am always looking for new eye candy. This is my work hope you enjoy and view all of it, and if interested in further information feel free to contact me.
-cheers,

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Toy prototypes







Its been my dream for a while now to actually create a 3D physical character. while making a mold cost a lot of money and its availability is not easy here i decided to go ahead and not let that block my way so i went ahead and did some stuffed animals, they look sweet and there has been a very positive response from the consumer crowds. I plan to make more in different sizes and color combinations. any criticism appreciated!!!

so with out any more delay here is Arlo and Muffy Insano Devils.

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment