Welcome to Panama!



Hello my name is Insano. Welcome to panama. Im a Graphic Designer / Street Artist. I am inspired by my everyday experiences, I try to make art that lights up my mind and puts a smile on my face. I sponsor art everyday, never leave home with out a marker or pen. I am always looking for new eye candy. This is my work hope you enjoy and view all of it, and if interested in further information feel free to contact me.
-cheers,

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Karma Bar fishes @ Panama Hostel

2 comments:

  1. Other hostels are now closely similar small boutique hotels.

    Hostels in Easter Island

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book hostels in Panama City and enjoy the surf with new hostels in Panama and Playa Venao. We provide new concept hostels in Panama and Central America
    http://www.selinahostels.com/

    ReplyDelete