Welcome to Panama!



Hello my name is Insano. Welcome to panama. Im a Graphic Designer / Street Artist. I am inspired by my everyday experiences, I try to make art that lights up my mind and puts a smile on my face. I sponsor art everyday, never leave home with out a marker or pen. I am always looking for new eye candy. This is my work hope you enjoy and view all of it, and if interested in further information feel free to contact me.
-cheers,

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UUZAAAA



these pieces were produced on the side of the Inter-American Highway, Leaving La Chorrera.

This one is for the people stuck in those un-explainable traffic days when you just want to get to the beach. relax you WILL get there.

1 comment:

  1. hey I saw UUUZAA on my way to El Valle a week ago and I was SOOO PUMPED! I screamed and everyone else in the car was like WHAT WHAT WHAT but they didn't manage to see it. So cool. Me encanta que andas dejando estos "jems" por ahi... jajaja

    ReplyDelete